(as of 2015-01-20 15:28:49 PST)
Rating: 3.9 / 5.0 (109 votes)
TurboTax Home and Business Mac Fed + Efile + State 2013 + Refund Bonus Offer [Old Version] by Intuit
|Brand: Intuit||Media: Download||Hardware Platform: Mac||Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard|
TurboTax Home & Business Federal + Fed E-file + State 2013
- Get your personal and small business (sole proprietor) taxes done right
- Extra guidance for self-employment and small business deductions
- Up to date with latest tax and healthcare related laws
- Double-checks your return for deductions and credits and helps you avoid triggering an audit
- Includes five Free Federal E-Files and one download of a TurboTax State product (State E-File extra)
- Use some (or all) of your federal refund to purchase an Amazon.com Gift Card** from TurboTax and TurboTax will tack on an extra 10% - so $500 would become $550
Use your return to purchase an Amazon.com Gift Card and get up to a 10% bonus
Choose the amount you would like to use to purchase an Amazon.com Gift Card, and watch your bonus grow
State preparation and printing is included in this version. State E-File is available at an additional charge.
Get Your Taxes Done Right with TurboTax
TurboTax coaches you every step of the way, double checks your return and answers any questions you may have, so you can be confident you’re getting your maximum refund.
- Customized to your situation. TurboTax treats you as an individual and provides an experience tailored to you by searching for the latest deductions and credits based on your job, family, and life.
- Up-to-date with the latest tax and healthcare laws, so you know you’re covered and won’t miss a thing.
- TurboTax has experts to help and support you, so you know you won’t get stuck if you have a question.
- TurboTax helps keep your return safe by flagging areas that might trigger an audit. If anything does come up, TurboTax tells you how to fix it. Plus, audit support tools give you access to step-by-step guidance on what to do if the IRS contacts you.
Everything You Need to Easily Do Your Personal and Business Taxes
- Extra guidance for new businesses – shows startup tax deductions new businesses can take.
- Customizes questions and provides guidance based on your business profile (sole-proprietor, consultant, 1099 contractor, and single-owner LLC).
- Helps find all small business tax deductions and shows you which expenses you can deduct for your vehicle, supplies, utilities, home office expenses, and more.
- Walks you through industry-specific tax write-offs to help you spot commonly-overlooked deductions.
- Finds your biggest vehicle deduction by showing whether you'll get a bigger deduction using actual expenses or the standard mileage rate.
- Extra help for splitting vehicle expenses between business and personal use.
- Shows you all business income types on a single page so you know you've covered all sources of business income reported on Schedule K-1, Schedule Q, and Schedule C.
- Helps you prepare unlimited W-2 and 1099 forms for employees and contractors. Does all calculations and prints on plain paper with no special forms needed. Mac users must have Internet access to create W-2 and 1099 forms.
- Simplifies asset depreciation and helps you determine which depreciation method will get you your biggest deduction. TurboTax Home & Business + Federal E-file + State includes all the great features of TurboTax Premier plus a download of one TurboTax State Product. State E-filing extra.
No Tax Knowledge Needed
- Guides you step by step, asks you simple questions about your life and business and puts this information in the right place for you.
- Accurately transfers last year’s tax info so no retyping is necessary. You can also import from other tax stores and software including TaxACT and H&R Block at Home (Windows via .tax and .pdf; MAC via .pdf).
- Up-to-date on all tax-related laws and automatically updates to reflect changes, including the new healthcare laws.
Get Back All the Money You Deserve
- The Deduction Maximizer searches over 400 deductions and credits and finds those that apply to you based on your unique situation or business.
- Extra guidance for homeowners for things like: mortgage interest, property taxes, refinancing fees, points, and improvements to your home's energy efficiency.
- Its Deductible (included) helps you accurately value items donated to charity. Plus, it tracks other donations such as cash, mileage, and stocks, to help you get every tax deduction you're entitled to.
- Five free Federal E-Files are included. Returning users can transfer their tax information from their previous year’s return.
Your taxes, Done Right
- Automatically double checks your return for errors so you can be confident your taxes are done right.
- TurboTax shows your tax refund in real time. The Dual Refund Monitor constantly displays and updates both your federal and state refunds (or taxes due) as you complete your federal return.
- Receive email confirmation once your return has been accepted by the IRS.
- TurboTax is so confident your return will be accurate, they guarantee it1.
There to Back You Up
- TurboTax experts are standing by to help if you need it, so you can be confident your taxes are done right.
- Free product help from TurboTax Agents available via phone or live chat2.
- TurboTax CPAs and EAs are ready to answer your toughest tax questions by phone (fees may apply).2
- Free online audit support tools provide you extra assistance.
- The Audit Risk Meter checks your tax return for common audit triggers and provides tips to help you reduce your chance of an audit.
TurboTax Home & Business was designed to help you take full advantage of your personal and business deductions so you get your biggest tax refund possible.
Choose TurboTax Home & Business if any of the following apply to you:
- You are a sole proprietor, consultant, 1099 contractor, or single-owner LLC
- You receive income from a side job or self-employment
- You prepare W-2 and 1099-MISC forms for employees or contractors
- You file your personal and business taxes together
If you prepare an S Corp, partnership, C Corp, Fiduciary, or multiple-owner LLC return, choose TurboTax Business.
- Processor: For PC: 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or faster processor. For Mac: Multi core Intel Processor with 64-bit Support.
- Operating Systems: Windows XP Service Pack 3+/ Windows Vista/ Windows 7/Windows 8. Administrative rights required. Mac OS X v10.6.8 or later (64-bit required)/Mac OS X v10.7.5 or later.
- Monitor: 1024x768 or higher recommended.
- RAM: 1 GB or more recommended.
- Internet Connection: 56 Kbps modem (Broadband connection highly recommended).
- Hard Disk Space: For PC: 515 MB for TurboTax (plus up to 1.5 GB for Microsoft .NET 4 client if not already installed). For Mac: 360 MB.
- Printer: For PC: Any Windows compatible inkjet or laser printer. For Mac: Any Macintosh-compatible inkjet or laser printer.
- Third Party Software: Win: Microsoft .NET 4 (included with TurboTax Installer); Adobe Reader 8 or higher. Administrative rights required.
- CD-ROM Drive (for CD version of software): 2X CD-ROM drive.
TurboTax with Refund Bonus
Get up to 10% back on top of your federal refund
| || || || |
|Which TurboTax is right for you? || Basic || Deluxe |
|Premier ||Home & Business |
|Special Offers: Refund Bonus Offer |
|Use some (or all) of your federal refund to purchase an Amazon.com Gift Card and Turbotax will tack on more (see details) ||Extra 5% ||Extra 10% ||Extra 10% ||Extra 10% ||Extra 10% |
|Step-by-Step Guidance |
|EasyStep Interview walks you through your return, finds you every credit you deserve, and double checks for errors as you go ||✓ ||✓ ||✓ ||✓ ||✓ |
|Easily imports prior year tax data from TurboTax and other software brands ||✓ ||✓ ||✓ ||✓ ||✓ |
|Save time by importing financial data including W-2s, investment, and mortgage information, plus import from Quicken and Quickbooks3 ||✓ ||✓ ||✓ ||✓ ||✓ |
|Free Get product support when/how you need it (via phone or live chat)2 ||✓ ||✓ ||✓ ||✓ ||✓ |
|Includes 5 Federal e-files — receive IRS confirmation; get your fastest refund possible4 ||✓ ||✓ ||✓ ||✓ ||✓ |
|Includes Up-to-date with all tax-related laws, including the new healthcare law ||✓ ||✓ ||✓ ||✓ ||✓ |
|Maximize Your Deductions |
|Deduction Maximizer searches over 350 deductions and credits as you go to help make sure you get your maximum refund || ||✓ ||✓ ||✓ ||✓ |
|1 State product via download (Print for free or e-file for an additional fee5) || || ||✓ ||✓ ||✓ |
|Audit Risk Meter—helps you reduce your chance of an audit || ||✓ ||✓ ||✓ ||✓ |
|Its Deductible helps you accurately value charitable donated items || ||✓ ||✓ ||✓ ||✓ |
|Expert advice provides insight into this year's outcome and recommendations to help you get an even bigger refund next year || ||✓ ||✓ ||✓ ||✓ |
|Investments & Rental Property |
|Extra guidance for investment sales such as stocks, bonds, mutual funds, and employee stock plans || || || ||✓ ||✓ |
|Cost Basis Lookup quickly tracks and calculates historical cost basis || || || ||✓ ||✓ |
|Shows you how much opening an IRA now could save you on this year's taxes || || || ||✓ ||✓ |
|Additional help for rental property income, expenses, and refinancing || || || ||✓ ||✓ |
|Schedule C Businesses |
|Expanded Schedule C guidance to maximize home office, vehicle, and other business deductions || || || || ||✓ |
|Simplified income and expense entry so you don't miss a thing || || || || ||✓ |
|Create W-2 and 1099 forms for your employees and contractors || || || || ||✓ |
|Walks you through what start-up costs new businesses can deduct || || || || ||✓ |
Note: State preparation and printing is included in this version. State E-File is available at an additional charge. Internet access required for updates and e-filing. Not for use by paid preparers.
1. TurboTax is so confident your return will be done right, they guarantee it. If you pay an IRS or state penalty or interest because of a TurboTax calculation error, TurboTax will pay you the penalty and interest.
2. Tech and product support (phone and chat) hours vary by time of year. Live tax advice is available for a fee. Service, experience levels, hours of operation, and availability vary and are subject to restriction and change without notice. See turbotax.com for full terms and conditions.
3. Imports from participating financial institutions as well as Quicken and QuickBooks versions 2012 and higher. Does not import from QuickBooks Online or QuickBooks for Mac products.
4. Fastest refund with E-File and direct deposit; refund timeframes will vary.
5. Prices subject to change without notice. E-File fees do not apply to New York state returns.
*Amazon.com Gift Card offer is for federal refunds only. Limits apply ($2000 per e-card, minimum $100 per customer, maximum $10,000 per customer), choose any increment of $100 from your federal refund to purchase an Amazon gift card and receive the bonus. Offer available only for TurboTax Online or CD/download versions sold and shipped, or downloaded directly from Intuit or Amazon. See here for full details.
**Amazon.com is not a sponsor of this promotion. Amazon.com Gift Cards ("GCs") sold by Intuit, an authorized and independent reseller of Amazon.com Gift Cards. Except as required by law, GCs cannot be transferred for value or redeemed for cash. GCs may be used only for purchases of eligible goods at Amazon.com or certain of its affiliated websites. For complete terms and conditions, see www.amazon.com/gc-legal. GCs are issued by ACI Gift Cards, Inc., a Washington corporation. All Amazon ®, ™ & © are IP of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. No expiration date or service fees.
Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, Mac OS X 10.7 Lion, Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion
- Get your personal and small business taxes done right with expert help when you need (fees may apply)
- Extra guidance for self employment and small business deductions
- Double checks your return for deductions and credits and helps you avoid triggering an audit
- Includes one TurboTax State product download—print for free or efile (fees may apply)
- Use some (or all) of your federal refund to purchase an Amazon.com Gift Card** from TurboTax and TurboTax will tack on an extra 10%—so $500 would become $550
|Publisher: Intuit||Category: Tax Preparation||Binding: Software Download||Language: English|