November 6th, 2012
(as of 2012-11-06 16:45:16 PST)
Digitising Your Photos - DIY Or Call In The Experts?
Creating your own Streaming Audio Studio Inexpensively
Lost or Wrongly Deleted Files? Data Recovery Software is There for You
Freeware Download - Are You Scared?
Winning is easy with the right Horse Racing Software
Software Engineering: A profession that will never face a downtrend
Some Tips to find the Best Retirement Planning Software
Protect your Computer from Viruses with these Tips
Learn Maths with a Tutor Software
Win at Forex with Automatic Forex Trading Software
Punch! Interior Design v17 MAC [Download] by Encore Software
New version 17 Features:
· Tackle your home projects with How-To tips included in the Training Center. Hundreds included from industry experts.
· Virtually look into the smallest spaces with RoomView. Instantly gives you a top-down view of any room, outdoor shed, or garage making it easy to decorate and organize.
· QuickStart 3D view: Preview your floor plan as you drag and drop rooms together to create the perfect floor plan.
· Room Addition: Add a sunroom with a single mouse click. Choose the size and shape of your room and customize with window and door options. The easy way to add a porch or sunroom for indoor/outdoor living.
· New Room Estimating will help you keep track of your remodeling and decorating project costs. Instantly get furniture and fixture counts and requirements for your painting, wall coverings, updated flooring and more.
· Share your landscape and patio designs! Save your floor plan as a PDF to share with family, friends or your contractor/designer.
· Integration with Punch! Landscape Quote: Take your planting projects to the garden center to estimate. Punch! mobile Landscape Quote will import plant names and quantities from your Punch! drawing as well as mulch planting bed sizes. Just add prices as you shop at the garden center to see a real-time estimate of plant and mulch costs. The perfect tool to help you stay under budget for your interior plant-scape projects.
Simple but powerful tools to help you decorate!
· Choose from a wide range of building and decorating materials. Faux finishes, interior and exterior paint, wood floors, solid surfaces, blinds, stone and much more!
· Nationally-recognized decorating materials you can try out in your design.
· Detail your designs with thousands of furniture pieces and accessories or drag and drop an entire furniture group with one mouse click.
· Experiment with your decorating schemes with Decorator Palettes. Create multiple color/material combinations then switch between them to see which appeals to you more.
· Precision Lighting Planner™ provides complete control over ambient light, shadows, and light spread. The lighting designer and sun direction helps you plan how much light you want and where.
Easy Room Makeovers
· Customizable cabinet styles and hardware for updating kitchens, bathrooms, libraries and more.
· Create the perfect finished cabinets with elegant countertops and crown trim.
· Drag and Drop shelving systems to organize your basements, closets or garage.
· Quickly change out styles of bathroom tubs and showers then apply different colors and materials for a personalized new look.
· Door and Window Designer tools let you add a personalized touch to your plans.
Plan Your Projects!
· Floor, Electrical, and Plumbing plans organize your drawing.
· Estimator keeps track of what you do and provides schedules of doors, windows and more.
· Build Green! Just hit the “Going Green” icon and watch your design go green! We'll highlight areas that can be updated with energy efficient materials and objects like recycled glass counter tops, bamboo flooring and more! Integrated eco-friendly tips specific to your design help you build green, saving energy and money.
· Tutorials help you get started quickly! The Training Center guides you through visualizing your projects and gives you real tips on accomplishing them.
Interior Design Project Ideas!
· Kitchen: Update with new cabinets, add an island for dining or cooking, add tile or wood flooring, change window and door styles, even faux finish the walls.
· Bathroom: Experiment with fixture colors, add a new custom shower or bathtub, visualize how a granite countertop would look on your vanity, compare paint colors and wallpaper patterns, even change the lighting.
· Home Office: Add cabinets and bookcases, change colors to give it that Library look, add from an extensive library of home office furnishings and equipment.
· Living Spaces: Experiment with furniture layouts, color and material combinations and lighting
· Media Room: Create the relaxing media room or a complete home theater. Drop in theater seating and home theater electronics. Add curtains over the screen and add a free-standing popcorn popper to add a real cinema experience.
· Garage: Plan your garage makeover! Add custom flooring, organize with drag and drop shelving, create a workshop area, or visualize your garage as new living space.Basement: Create an entertaining area, add an indoor putting green, add a work area from the workshop library or experiment with layouts of additional living space.
PlatformsMac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, Mac OS X 10.7 Lion